Dog Park Guidelines
Dog Park Rules Hutchinson
- Owners MUST clean up after their pet
- Dog owners are completely responsible for their dogs' actions
- Dogs MUST be leashed entering and before leaving the park area
- Puppies under 4 months of age prohibited
- No glass containers or food are allowed inside park area; alcohol, tobacco and drugs are prohibited
- No chewbones, rawhides or pigs ears allowed
- Owners MUST have a leash at ALL times
- Children under 16 need to be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs in season not allowed
- Dogs left unattended will be impounded
- Spayed/Neutered dogs recommended
- All dogs declared dangerous pursuant to Section 7-409 of the Code of the City of Hutchinson, Kansas are not permitted to use this park and shall not be allowed on the premises.
- Dogs must be removed from the park at the first sign of aggression
- Dogs must be licensed with the City of
and vaccinated Hutchinson
- Dog owners are limited to 2 dogs per visitCity of
reserves the right to: Hutchinson
- Close the park for any reason.
- Restrict entry to the park and/or ask persons to leave the facility if any of the rules are not followed or if unsafe behavior is observed.